If your business currently has one of the following certifications and you would like to be considered as a potential supplier to CNX, please contact ToddShumaker@cnx.com. We strongly urge noncertified diverse businesses to obtain certification.
- National Minority Supplier Development Council (NMSDC) www.nmsdc.org or one of its regional affiliates
- Women's Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) www.wbenc.org or one of its regional affiliates
- U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) 8(a) program www.sba.gov
- U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs (VetBiz) www.vetbiz.gov
In addition, the following certification is required to become a diverse supplier in connection with CNX Allegheny County Airport Authority natural gas drilling project:
- Pennsylvania Unified Certification Program (PA UCP) www.paucp.com
Benefits of Participation in the CNX Supplier Diversity Program
Participation in the CNX supplier diversity program is not a guarantee of future business. The purpose of the program is to provide certified diverse businesses the opportunity of exposure to CNX decision-makers and prime suppliers as opportunities arise.
Mentorship may be extended to those diverse businesses who participate in the supplier diversity program and develop an ongoing business relationship with CNX.